• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How to check old WHOIS info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

007

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
5
Are there any free services out there that let people check old WHOIS information? I am in need of such a service for one domain. Does anybody have any experience with this?

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
 
The only one I know of free/charged/at all is whois.sc.
 
Just for reference, Dialog provide a WHOWAS back to 1997. I can't find the old 'nice' interface, but there's some info here:
http://library.dialog.com/bluesheets/html/bl0225.html

I've used it in the past, both successfully and unsuccessfully. As a last resort it can be useful.
 
I just need to look up one name. Is there anybody here with a whois.sc account who can look one up for me? I'd appreciate it.. :-)
 
Send me the name via PM and I will do it for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom