• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How to create my own blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
Does anyone know where I can start to find some code to make my own blog? I don't want to use one of the free services where the blog is on someone else's domain, I want to set up my own site with a blog, and ability for people to post comments, etc, and also to make the blog available as an RSS feed. Any help appreciated, can be freeware or a paid service.
 
Does anyone know where I can start to find some code to make my own blog? I don't want to use one of the free services where the blog is on someone else's domain, I want to set up my own site with a blog, and ability for people to post comments, etc, and also to make the blog available as an RSS feed. Any help appreciated, can be freeware or a paid service.

blogger.com, movabletype, etc.
 
blogger.com, wouldn't that be on their domain?
 
I have a ton. I use Wordpress.
 
I use Wordpress.
 
Wordpress is the most popular, and installs on your server. Tons of free skins available as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom