• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

how to deal with scammers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the church of the red breast rotflmao
there will be the chapel of the green toenail..
 
This is what I do, I respond and write.

me very nu to doman bizness, not no how much is worth...i think i ask $25, sond fair?


then when he replies back with OK!, I write;

sorry i just sold doman for $10, sorry!

:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom