• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How to delete a post

Status
Not open for further replies.

LintonInvestments

Domain Investing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
0
I have a post that has been up for a while and I would like to close the post. How do I close a post that I made?

Thanks in advance for you help.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom