• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How to Dispute a False Negative iTrader

Status
Not open for further replies.
==
 
Last edited:
Both parties are 100% positives, now move on with life.
Its been cleared up.

Payment sent to typo PayPal email.

All is well.
 
Its been cleared up.

Payment sent to typo PayPal email.

All is well.

Doc, buy GNQ.com from Tekz - it's a short domain that you could then use to accept Paypal payments. :D
 
Doc, buy GNQ.com from Tekz - it's a short domain that you could then use to accept Paypal payments. :D
Honestly, that's not a bad idea.

But I would go with one I already own.

The entire episode is an embarrassment. After the "non-payment", a week later I put him on my ignore list so I never was able to read anything he was saying.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom