Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

How to make the $$..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawkinrich

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a music related site which will be getting roughly 10,000 visitors monthly.

How can I make a steady income from this?

I generally like PPC, please let me know your thoughts.

:huh:

rawkinrich

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tried adsense but doesn't seem to give good ads.

How can I sell banner ads and whats the average rate?

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3 of my clients would be a good fit for your site.

zZounds - musical instruments, highest commission and longest cookies in the space.

EveryTicket - concert tickets

T-Shirt King - all kinds of music Ts for every genre and almost every band. Low cost easy impulse buy.

You can read the reviews on my site below or in the affiliate directory link here on DN forum, above.

Hope that helps and best of luck!

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are building a PPC or CPC affiliate program for CitySearch.com right now. (kind of like an upscale yellow pages.) It will have 4 different types of revenue streams - 3 CPC and 1 CPA, depending on the type of content you use. We should be launching in a couple of weeks.

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is something I am trying to learn and understand as well. How Pay Per Click works exactly. If anyone knows of any good "how to" resources when it comes to making money from a domain/PPC could you please let me know? I am lost ;)

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know :( I wish I was in Texas ;)

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Try bidvertiser.com : They allow multiple ad banners on a single page. I am not sure, how well their per click pay rates are. It won't hurt to find out.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Zearo said:
This is something I am trying to learn and understand as well. How Pay Per Click works exactly. If anyone knows of any good "how to" resources when it comes to making money from a domain/PPC could you please let me know? I am lost ;)

Hi. Please check out my site, PPCIncome.com. It assumes that you have some knowledge of PPC, but if you read the various pages, especially the FAQ page, you will have a good understanding.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, PPCIncome.com is a real good source of ppc knowledge.

Regards,

rawkinrich

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, the site seems cool, but I would like a program thats easy to join, that offer a range of banners and text links on ppc.

The programs on the site are really for domain parking.

Thanks;
Rich

How about a 'pyramid' affiliate program? Things like toolbars etc.

If there was an affiliate program I could offer to visitors that allows them to make money by offering to download a toolbar to other people, and I make a small percentage and so on.. so on.. so on..

Any ideas?

Something like SearchBarCash.com would br great if;

It pays for activity when using the search bar. I bare to think whats actually being installed (spyware etc), so for the rate you get for each user downloading is not all that great.

rjerina

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
depending on your Google PR, there is a market for text links. goto www.linkadage.com and look at some text link auctions. if you have a high PR, you can sell links on your site for pretty good money.

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rawkinrich said:
Thanks, ill take a look.

Anyone know of any easy to join pay-per-click affiliates?

"Easy to join" as in accepts any sites into their network? If this is the case then you are likely dealing with extremely low CPC's and companies that may or may not pay your commissions on time.

If you have a niche I would suggest browsing some CPL programs as the EPC of some CPL campaigns can be as high as $5 per click or better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators