• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How to track traffic source of this name

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
610
Reaction score
1
Hi, I have a 3 letter .us in my portfolio getting 1-2 traffic daily. It was hand regged 2 mo ago. I checked archive.org and only found the previous parking pages at godaddy and have no clues googling.
I wonder if there are any chance that I can find out the traffic source of this name without hosting it.
I parked at domainsponsor and it seems they don't provide traffic details other than the visits.
Thank you for your help.:ok:
 
Thanks Don. You mean some traffic scripts can provide traffic details of the redirected domains?
 
Put it in Fabulous, they can display referral info as well as the visitor's country
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom