• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

how to transfer .in domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
4,159
Reaction score
17
I have a few .in's at directi.
Anyone know the procedure to transfer them to Moniker or Enom?
Do I need an EPP code, or unlock them?

Thanks.
 
I'm interested in this myself. I have "transfer prohibited" written all over my .in's :?:
 
it looks like they cant be transfered?????
 
Yes you can. Unlock them and get the authorization code. Moved mine from Domains24 to Enom.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom