• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Huge invasion of privacy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I kick it old school
tin_can_phone.jpg
 
Better learn mind-reading and telekinesis.
But I bet there going to have scanners for that too, in a few decades. :)

This is why I kick it old school
tin_can_phone.jpg

:) Dont give them any ideas, or your "WIRE" will get "WIRED" :)
 
Paranoia today = realizing that THEY are watching you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom