• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

HUGE WRECK!!! NOT for the weak stomach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch.

Was he ok? And that looks very fun!
 
LOL at the last guy in Video 1. And damn that must have hurt the face.
 
The dude in the last video seems to have been seriously hurt!
 
LOL I love the in-unison "ooh". Other people's pain can be amusing.
 
Sorry, I don´t understand that kind of games....that for sure will hurt people....
 
Well, my buddies and I started a new thing called "pond jumping" Watch the first video, and you will understand what its all about.

You didn't really start anything...Jackass and such have been doing that a long while.

Still pretty amusing.
 
Wasnt implying that we made it up GT. He is fine, just some scrapes, scratches and bruises.
 
Wow that was all fun and games until... :-(

That really looked like it hurt bad. Was the ground wet? It looked like he was having trouble balancing on the way down.

That looks awesome though. There aren't any ponds near me but I'd definitely try that if I ever got a chance. :-D

I just posted those on one of my forums too. Thanks for sharing! Good stuff! :-)
 
The ground wasnt wet, but the bike and the path going down was from pulling the bike out of the water so many times. Appreciate the post in your forum.

Andrew Shaw
 
Yeah that had to hurt!
The kid never went down. Smashed his melon and bounced back up like a super ball.

We used to do this off of the dock at my house. Plenty of minor injuries including "dock rash".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom