• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hussein execution this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
Story


Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein is expected to be executed "this weekend," Bush administration officials said. Hussein's lawyer said the U.S. military has asked that he arrange for Hussein's personal belongings to be picked up. Iraqis are bracing for the execution after a warning by his political movement that "grave consequences" would follow.
 
Here goes another overly political and incredibly biased thread.

Let's just get this over with and move on...
 
http://ihath.com/2006/11/good-bye-saddam.html

Good bye Saddam

Two weeks ago my mother dreamed that Saddam came into her living room and asked her to make him a cup of Turkish coffee. He looked tired and weary. He told her that he just wants to sit down and have some quiet for few minutes. "I just need to relax" Saddam told my mother in the dream. My mom looked around her kitchen in a frenzy, trying to think of what poison or chemical she could place in the coffee to kill the horrid creature that had entered her living room. Saddam looked straight into her eyes and told her "I know what you are thinking, but you should know that we will drink the coffee together". His voice sounded threatening but then it turned melancholy; with a deep sigh he continued "Anyway I don't have that long to live. I am afraid that my time is up, I just need to relax for a bit that is all and then I will leave." And so my mother decided to make him Turkish coffee without creative additions.

When Baghdad fell to the Americans I had a fantasy. It went something like this.........................

http://ihath.com/2006/11/good-bye-saddam.html
 
Rocky

Are you hard up for attention or DNF$? Don't you have better things to do?

Shaun
 
Wow. I think it's new year present for Iranian people from Premier Walter Bush.
By the way, how is correct to spell Iran or Iraq?
 
Whats the problem discussing this...
 
Rocky

Are you hard up for attention or DNF$? Don't you have better things to do?

Shaun

Why is it that someone is always trying to start an argument? "@sshole"
 
how about we keep these threads in the politics section where they belong, this is a domain forum

edit: don't mind me Im grumpy :)
 
If its of no interest to you then don't read the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom