• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers hzq.com Three letter domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovedomains

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
18
I never saw the sense of just sitting on domains, so I set this up as a travel site. Between selling links and the odd sale, it has made me $15-$20 a month for years.

Traffic is only 5 hits a day. Pr5 comes from my own links which I will leave up, but real value of course is the 3 letters.

so make me some offers, Im here to sell it.

High offer so far is $2000

I will let it go to the best offer by this time tomorrow
 
Thanks Gingerman. You are the high bidder

I will post high bids as they come in. Please watch the thread, I wont be playing one bidder against the other by PM. Post time was 5:40 yesterday. Highest bid by 5:40 (board time) today owns it.

One hour left! High bid is $2100

Damn, Should have posted this on six different boards and run it for a week :)
 
Only $2100? What's wrong with you people?!

Nice buy Ginge.
 
Yes, sold to gingeman for $2100 pending payment.

If you want to change your mind, I will keep it at that price.
 
Chappy said:
Only $2100? What's wrong with you people?!

Nice buy Ginge.

Thanks Chappy!
Pmed seller for payment details.
:tea:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom