• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I am considering purchasing Camcorder.net... Please Appraise!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Jedi

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
0
I am considering purchasing Camcorder.net and am in desparate need of some appraisals.

I cannot list in the appraisal thread for several hours and I need your imput right now.

Forum gurus lend me you knowledge. What is this domain worth?

I don't have any traffic stats.

Sincerely,

Craig
 
between 2k and 3k
 
Reseller I would say $3k-$4k to reseller with no plans on development.
If developing or selling to an End User, easy $10K+ on keyword alone and seo... its worth it.
 
I appreciate the feedback so far. Keep it coming!
 
Domain Jedi said:
I am considering purchasing Camcorder.net and am in desparate need of some appraisals.

I cannot list in the appraisal thread for several hours and I need your imput right now.

Forum gurus lend me you knowledge. What is this domain worth?

I don't have any traffic stats.

Sincerely,

Craig

Hi

Asking here is the same as asking in appraisal section.

One should either know the value, have development ideas or potential buyers lined up prior to purchasing such a name.
 
I have multiple motives including that of developing it into an affiliate website.
 
Not so widely used word, .net extension, I would say $1K, $2K tops.
 
1k-2k I agree is the threshold value for this domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom