• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I am Lucky ! Are you Lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have my last name .info
 
I got my last name in .com. There's not many of us in the world.
 
lukeeales said:
I have my middle names in .COM. My name is Luke John Mark Bill Eales :-D
Which is middle name in your name :cheeky:

..:: peace ::..
jeba
 
I have my Fullname.com , my last name is one of the most popular names in the world jones is owned by someone.. My first name is owned by a guy in UK who tryed to sell it to me for 7,500.. I passed
 
I have firstlast.com

No traffic at all... needs to be developed... lol =))
 
I also got my name with a .com and was going to develop it in to my personal blog, but decided to go with another alternative....
 
i would love to own my last name as .com it's Münch but i usually say Munch to english people , to bad it's taken
 
Just yesterday I got Jeba.in ;) thanks for reminding. Took it before someone else could have.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
If theres anybody out there called Qay Zudd then I have your name! :bandit:

Serioudly, I have no real interest in my own name and I would be embarrassed to put anything up on it though it does seem to work well for designers, painters or others with personal portfolios on show.
In that case it makes sense to me.

What I do plan to do is get my young childrens names, host them and embed games into the site and add links to child friendly sites. They go on the computer every day and even at 7 and 5 yeas of age they are typing sords like s e x into google.
I need to find a way of only allowing them to access their own website when they log in.
 
www.jamesbond.com :rolleyes:

Honestly though, I own my firstlast.ext (every major extention and then some). Had some $x,xxx offers on the .com too but these won't be for sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom