• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I am new to Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
5
hi Everyone,
I would like to say hello to the platinum members. I finally decided to upgrade, but i remain optimistic that one buy will make up for the money. I am still learning the domain business and hopefully this new step i have taken would be worthwhile. thank you.
Cheers,
Abraham
 
congrats and welcome
 
:welcome:

Good luck for your business :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom