• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I am tired of writing these....

Shane

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
1,719
Reaction score
354
I know you thought that adding free membership would make the forum grow and flourish...

But it didn't and in the process of failing you basically spit in the face of every single person who has ever paid to join in the first place.
 
Upvote 0
I liked the exclusivity of the paid memberships but I think the forum owner needs to run the forum as he sees fit.
Always a possibility that something in the future will benefit original paid members, you never know. Just my 02 cents as sometime pointed me to the thread.
 
Back
Top Bottom