• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I cant accept PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
1
Hey Guys,

PayPal allow Jordanian accounts to send money only. I cannot receive payments via PayPal.

Do you guys have an recommendations on how I can sell my domains using DNF? is E-Gold common here? Moneybookers?


Please advice


Thanks,
Rami
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom