• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I can't find the new log out sign

angel69

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
989
Reaction score
118
Can someone tell me how to simply log off ? There's no log off sign anywhere on any screen :)
 
Upvote 0
Look on the top right, you should see your username. Go over it and a drop down menu will appear, log out is the last option
 
Thanks, and that's what I used to do earlier on when on DNF. But at least with FF 46 the dropdown menu is not displaying at all now, no matter how long I hover. I'll try Chrome and Safari later. And it's nowhere on the profile page either. But no big deal, you get signed off eventually after closing the all browser windows
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom