• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I captured 2 domain names in backorder with pool... but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
Ive captured 2 domain names with pool successfully. They have billed my account the initial $60 for adding a credit card (which was refunded) and then $120.. $60 for each name. However, Pool keeps emailing me telling me that if I dont pay for the domain names, then they will drop.

Thank you for using POOL.com.
>
> We have successfully secured the following domain(s) on your behalf:
>
> xxxxxxxx.info
> xxxxxxxx.info
>
> However we were unable to charge the credit card currently listed in your account for one of the following reasons:
> - The credit card in your account has expired
> - The credit card number in your account is invalid
> - Your bank has declined the credit card charges.
>
> To avoid forfeiting your domain(s), please update your existing credit card information. You will have until approximately 1400 GMT on 21/Apr/2007 to complete this update before you lose the domain(s). During this timeframe our system will re-attempt to charge your credit card.Click the link located below to update your credit card information now!

I did remove my credit card from file, after the payment was debited to Pool as thats something I do to insure my credit card information isnt floating around several different places.

I have emailed them twice, and I have got no responses.

Has anyone else every had this problem before?

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom