• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

olebean

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
506
Reaction score
1
So simon created an I hate thread... Rather than moaning all the time, I thought perhaps some positivist comments might be better...


1. I enjoy those >$10 clicks
2. I enjoy Island paradise
3. I enjoy demure sexy women
4. I enjoy Chinese food
5. I enjoy negotiating domain sales


OB
 
i enjoy......

1/ cups of tea
2/ girls chatting me up
3/ domain sales
4/ seeing politicians cringe
5/ being in the south of france
6/ the full english breakfast, the best in the known universe, bar none!

just 6 that sprung to mind :lol:

i went to a private school so 6 of the best is not new to me! :smilewinkgrin:
Pred
 
I enjoy....

Acro and Dennys polite little tiffs - hey, it's Friday - we're due another installment.
 
i enjoy the weekends
i enjoy getting money from escrow
 
hand regging traffic domains (with success)
 
I enjoy a glass of red, a good movie, my Girlfriend, and sometimes a little Mary Jane!
 
I enjoy....

Acro and Dennys polite little tiffs - hey, it's Friday - we're due another installment.

Yes, would be nice LOL
They're both temp. banned though. ;)
Haven't you noticed Jas?, been a bit quiet round here! LOL
Pred :smilewinkgrin:
 
Yes, would be nice LOL
They're both temp. banned though. ;)
Haven't you noticed Jas?, been a bit quiet round here! LOL
Pred :smilewinkgrin:

Ahhh...thought they were just in training

:lol:
 
I love Arco and our arguments, he makes me whole! LOL!!!!
 
I like Chianti Wine on weekends.
 
I enjoy a good brawl on DNF. A thread that has 20 people watching it at once and keeps you coming back to the forum.
 
I enjoy my family.
I enjoy making money.
I enoy buying/selling domain names.
 
I enjoy:
1. being with my GF
2. Regging domains
3. Recieving checks, paypal payments
4. watching DHW when bored
5. reading the economist
 
i enjoy:

1: getting laid
2: make money
3: see that a domain does 400% better at another ppc
4: beer
5: my friends
6: my car
7: reading acro and deny comic
8: having a good night rest
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom