• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I feel extremely nervous....today when I opened DNFORUMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
the number of unread posts since my last visit was 666....

Should I worry ? :twitch:
 
italiandragon said:
the number of unread posts since my last visit was 666....

Should I worry ? :twitch:

I think you're okay seeing as today is 6/8 - If that would have happened two days ago (6/6/6) I would have worried. lol. :boom:
 
Kingpin said:
I think you're okay seeing as today is 6/8 - If that would have happened two days ago (6/6/6) I would have worried. lol. :boom:


that`s true...but still...I think something is going to happen....Jesus, I just watched the Da Vinci Code few days ago....I fell very superstitious now:pray:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom