• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I got engaged !!! Only took 4 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLiSH

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
2
DNF Community,


Well we both thought it would only be proper that I inform the DNF community that Kendra and I have gotten engaged. We have been together just shy of 4 years and I thought I would finally ask for her hand in marriage.

She has been a part of my life from the very start and has given me the support with my online business and development. We plan on getting married in the summer of 2007 in the mountains of Colorado.


Picture of Kendra & I in Las Vegas last week:
Click here to view

Thanks from the both of us
 
Well, congrats! Can we all be there from live web cam?
 
Thanks! We are actually looking at having the whole thing live on the web.. Oh and I forgot to say.

WE MET ON THE NET!!!!!!

:peace:
 
COngrats Kendra and Ryan.

summer of 2007 is not too far.....
 
Congratualtions... that is awesome news!!!
 
POLiSH said:
DNF Community,


We have been together just shy of 4 years and I thought I would finally ask for her hand in marriage.

how did you came out with the idea ?:madgrin:
 
Congrats To The Both Of You, I'm glad to see a happy story for once about online love!
 
Congrats, Time to be a dad Polish.
 
POLiSH said:
Thanks! We are actually looking at having the whole thing live on the web.. Oh and I forgot to say.

WE MET ON THE NET!!!!!!

:peace:
Congrats :hug:
Was it on a domainer forum by chance ? :shy:
 
Congrats!

Best wishes as you travel this life together.
 
also tell us which domain are u presenting her in the Marriage:yo:
 
Congratulations.
 
Yahoooo! Nice to see two people happy and in love sharing the bond of marriage. Now, go forth and bring the forum some new blood, we need some domain'er babies in here to makes sure this forum continues for generations to come. LOL. Cheers,

Acro
 
Congrats -- The wedding in Colorado should be amazing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom