• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I had the only .info sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a reserve of $500 on it. Might have been a bit too high.
 
No prob Pred. The more for .US. I'll make up for you, as I expect to buy between 3 and 4 thousand more this year.

Doc,
Since you are already heavy into .us, someone could say that you are doing
a "pump and dump".

I know that is not the case but you and I having a financial/stock-market background, that was the first thing that jumped into my mind.

I know you are a long time player. So, I know that you are not doing that.

Logically, .us and .info should do well in the future.
But, it all depends if the endusers wants a shorter domain name or a long .com .

I don't think any of us have the answer.
 
I had a reserve of $500 on it. Might have been a bit too high.

Its too long. That name is probably worth $50-$100. If you notice the recent .info sales..they are all generic and useful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom