• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I Hate....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Net 45 payment cycle.:cheeky:
 
i hate time-lags. There seems to be a lot of good deals in the western hemisphere while im sleeping in the eastern hemesphere. When I wake up, a deal has started for everyone and has ended by the time i wake up. Those deals should be 24 hours and not BIN... :disappointed:
 
I hate when I get people respond to my wanted threads with junk when I clearly requested for something else


Also I hate the "Premium domain" adverts on the top of this page

caviar my ass
 
I hate that some PPC companies do not allow some high profile ISPs the ability to click through
 
I hate dealing with stupid credit card verification procedures triggered by even more stupid ip geolocation fraud detection schemes.

Only because I am in Vietnam, use U.S. or European credit cards (why the heck should I use a Vietnamese credit card?), and forget to hide my real location behind an anonymizing proxy...
 
I hate nominets DRS policy

I hate the monkeys that climbed the mountains in Hau Hin that are now situated elsewhere
 
Pretty simple, I just hate

1) People racing cars in low speed zones
2) Winter (apart from Christmas)
3) Arrogant people
 
I hate when bonkers bid me out at snapnames auctions
 
i hate cheques but love wire!
 
I hate that grinning scouser on x factor (uk)!

He needs a slap!
 
Paypals 3.4% (or whatever it is they take)
 
I hate my moms cooking it makes me wanna yak!
 
I hate morbid curiosity and playing Russian roulette, aka Microsoft updates.
 
I hate Nickelback..

Worst Band Ever.

Nickelback is the 4th worst band ever.

#1 - Simple Plan
#2 - Good Charlotte
#3 - Creed
#4 - Nickelback

:-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom