• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I Hate....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to see womens toes hang over their sandals.


I hate it when I sell a domain for $$,$$$ then the next day I wish I had not sold it.

I hate it when I post a traffic name for sale in chat, and all my buds go out and regg the typos, and then won't sell me the names I help them get for cheap prices!

I hate the fact that I may now have to get "butt naked" just to fly on an airplane for security reasons.

I hate coming to work everyday.


I hate it when you go to get some take-out food, get home and they forgot something in your order! grrrrrr


I hate taking three steps forward and two steps backwards.
 
I hate it when you go to get some take-out food, get home and they forgot something in your order! grrrrrr

I totally agree with that one :upset:
 
i hate people who dont even know that they own the domain and when approached to buy would ask for xxx,xxx price
 
I hate taking three steps forward and two steps backwards.

Be happy you are making progress, many take 2 steps forward, and three steps back.
 
I hate it when someone gives an appraisal, and adds "but developed it could be worth more"

no shit Sherlock....
 
I hate fanny packs, sleeveless shirts and swim trunks worn as walking shorts. But I also hate the whole "developed worth more" thing. I've quickly learned that there's really not a whole lot of "developers" on this forum. Including the guys who say "Develop it!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom