• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I have a dream...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

Guest
I have a dream that one day dnf np ds and wht will be merged together into one gigantic domain discussion forum. I have a dream to be!

and yours? :party:
 
I ONCE HAD a dream that there would be dozens (if not hundreds) of registrars, most of them charging 50% less than Network Solutions' $35 per name year ...

Hey, my dream has come true!
 
lolz , i think this hope will remain hope ......................
 
dnforum.com is already a big giant

may be np and ds and other low traffic forums fuse together so they can compete with DNF

:laugh:
 
I had a dream that someone did a F$ Lottery and I won....
 
I have a dream that one day dnf np ds and wht will be merged together into one gigantic domain discussion forum. I have a dream to be!

and yours?

When DCG starts becoming the Dictator of All Websites this might just happen :P
 
That sounds more like a nighmare to me. NP is a bunch of amateurs who give a bad name to the domain biz. There should be some law where you can get into the domain industry only at the age of 16 and up.
 
Hmmmm....My Dream.....To have all deleted domain names in my hands before the snaps like Pool and ect can reg em all before i even get to look at them.
 
byalik said:
That sounds more like a nighmare to me. NP is a bunch of amateurs who give a bad name to the domain biz. There should be some law where you can get into the domain industry only at the age of 16 and up.

Exactly what i was thinking :laugh:
 
now im really going to have a rant! :@

That sounds more like a nighmare to me. NP is a bunch of amateurs who give a bad name to the domain biz. There should be some law where you can get into the domain industry only at the age of 16 and up.

you are bring predjudiced and are acting in a childish way...For one reason, many youngsters are very good webmasters/domainers.... why shouldnt we be allowed to buy odmains etc!...also there are probably people much younger than you who are better at domaining than you.... so please think before you say things like that.... if people under 16 werent allowed to p-urchase domains the business would die very quickly and it would hamper the future of the net
 
01wojtowicz said:
if people under 16 werent allowed to p-urchase domains the business would die very quickly and it would hamper the future of the net
LOL! You are pushing it a bit too far. I'm all for kids' rights (e.g. would definitely vote against any teen curfew), but to say they make up even a significant minority would be exaggeration.
 
no im not saying they make up a significant minority.... but if you take away the future you take away everything... basically if all the kids wanted to buy a domain at 13 maybe most of them would, but if they had to wait 3 years to get into the business theyd probably have lost interest
 
I had my first domain at 15 but i know of people who have tried setting up failing hosting companies, Yes wait for it, 11 years old.

I beleive age has nothing to do with what anybody should be able to do, Wether they be 13 or 30 they need to show the maturity, IMO no offence, many go to namepros and see it as a fun community, many domainers learn at NP but i beleive DNF is the next stage if you wanted to become a proffessional domainer, Having something like DNF and NP together would make things disasterous.

(all in my opinion, flame me if you want, i dont really care)
 
That sounds more like a nighmare to me. NP is a bunch of amateurs who give a bad name to the domain biz. There should be some law where you can get into the domain industry only at the age of 16 and up.

Na, you have to lower the age a bit. For more mature younger audiences ;)
 
Bya and Paul speak the truth lol.
DNF is best off by itself I believe.
 
I have a dream that one day .com will have free promotion also! I have a dream to be!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom