• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I have got to learn sometime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
*Mod, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I am just making sure it is seen*

Hello everyone...
I have NEVER developed a site before and I am embarking on my first go. I have my domain up on my hosting account and all that is left is to install the script. proxyresources.com offers the Phproxy script and I have it downloaded... Is anyone up for the challange of putting up with a complete newbie when it comes to development and taking me through the steps. I can not imagine it being too hard! I am going to need to lern sometime, if someone can refer me to a simple step by step? Sure, there are books... But I just want this one done simply. This forum is great, and I know someone out there is willing to help me :)

If worst comes to worst, could someone do it for me? Just explain to me what they did/where they went? This would actually help even more. And ofcorse, I am willing to reward this person. PM me if you feel it is less painfull to just get it over with and do it for me. :)

Thanks... Nicolas
 
No one?
Ok... Well can someone atleast install it for money?
Please PM me... I am in need!!!
 
I am almost in the same boat here.

There is a help wanted or website design section in dnforum that would probably better suit this post. There must be many people in this forum that can do what you're looking for. good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom