• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I have "great" news for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

sufi

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
510
Reaction score
0
The newlywed wife said to her husband when he returned from work, "I have great news for you. Pretty soon, we're going to be three in this house instead of two."

Her husband ran to her with a smile on his face and delight in his eyes.

He was glowing of happiness and kissing his wife when she said, "I'm glad that you feel this way since tomorrow morning, my mother moves in with us."
 
LOL.... nice one

As it was in the humor section i thought maybe the wife would be getting some pet :-P
 
hehe. I did not think of a pet, but rather maybe another women, a threesome maybe. lol

He would end up getting a divorce then before enjoying his honeymoon if he said that. :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom