• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I Hurt Myself Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjaguar13

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Yesterday kinda sucked. I was working on a script for my new domain the night before until early morning. I figured I needed to go to bed. I woke up later than I wanted to and went to the bathroom, a felt like I was going to throw up, but then figured out I was going to pass out. I tried to go back to my room to lay down, but didn't make it. I passed out head first into a door. My lip swelled up and my neck and ears hurt so bad. I had a hard time getting off the floor. Today, my neck still hurts, and I don't like it!
 
Wow... talk about dedicated (or is it addicted?) I find myself staying up way later than I should be because of my newfound "hobby." Feel better soon and get your much needed rest.
 
wow, sorry to hear that.
I know the feeling, as I stay up all night constantly.
take some rest.
Daniel
 
yes, Balance in life my friend (also while walking) :)
 
My bed is 6 inches from my computer, I go to toilet while im not tired and dont drink until i wake up, That helps because then i dont need to leave room, Otherwise i would fall down the stairs hehe
 
you should let your doctor know, there could be another problem like diabetes, low blood sugar, etc better safe then sorry
 
It's hard to tell if it is only due to the fatigue. Do you feel like that before when you stayed up at night?
See your doctor.
I am a doc and it is a little bit abnormal to me.
Take care.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom