• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I just came across a great dropped LLLL.com on auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing it publicly :-)

Of course, any DNF members who were looking to snap that name up as a bargain may be a bit upset.
 
Well, i'm sure it wasn't going to go for cheap. I would love to have it, but I doubt I'll have the green to pay for it.

I see the Bid is up to $111 Now
 
NRLMedia said:
Well, i'm sure it wasn't going to go for cheap. I would love to have it, but I doubt I'll have the green to pay for it.

I see the Bid is up to $111 Now


I wonder why :confused: :boink:
 
I shop at TDNAM all the time, there was a bargain or two that sometimes slips through.
 
$522, you guys really must like it.

I will predict it will be a low to mid $x,xxx for sure. 8 freakin days left on the auction
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom