• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I learned something new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
18
There's a name that is available to reg. that I would like to reg it. I went to sedo to see what other ext. were taken and see what the names are selling for but what i had found was the name that I want to reg is listed at sedo.

My question is: Do people list names that they do not own at sedo and when someone give them an offer they go and reg it? (That's a durty game) :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom