Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I love you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes Yes I do..

I need some product surveyors. What will you get out of this? I'll renew 5 of your domains or give you fortune cookies. You decide.

I am coming out with a software piece that will enable accessibility to finding end users easier. kinda a A.I prototype. I spent my entire severance compensation on this bad b**ch and my aunt & uncle donated to the retard fund.

So anyone game to give me my own thread so I can really hone it down to make it scary..

Man, I am drinking busch and eating this beef jerky and it keeps giving me the burpies.

Word out..

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what are you look for? anything specific?

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am looking for people who are trying to sell to end users and what they would like to see in a software piece geared towards helping them get the buyers..

What do you think would help you or benefit you?

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes Yes I do..

I need some product surveyors. What will you get out of this? I'll renew 5 of your domains or give you fortune cookies. You decide.

I am coming out with a software piece that will enable accessibility to finding end users easier. kinda a A.I prototype. I spent my entire severance compensation on this bad b**ch and my aunt & uncle donated to the retard fund.

So anyone game to give me my own thread so I can really hone it down to make it scary..

Man, I am drinking busch and eating this beef jerky and it keeps giving me the burpies.

Word out..

I wanna be a product surveyor
I wanna find those end users

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am interested in your project. You are writing a script?

Last edited:

rebirth

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A software that can find end users? This could be huge, Patty!

I was thinking about something that can search google & yahoo, locate all the potential end users (current owners of long-tail keyword domains), check the whois information, and prepare the emails (scheduler or something) to be sent right away -- all at the same time!

I think this could save a lot of time for us domainers.

mediawizard

MediaWizard
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Count me in as a beta tester too ;)

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Count me in too :)

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I am thinking you guys are understanding what I am trying to do.. I am going to utilize about 25 of you guys to see how things work out. I just want to help and maybe eliminate some of the frustration.

Within the day or so, I'll post a comprehensive ideals of what this software will entail. I have a programmer on retainer & he will be taking this thread plus my core idea and turning it into something I hope to make very useful to people trying to further their business..

Thank you guys for the upfront support. Ideas of what you are wanting or needing to see is definitely appreciated. This software will made happen, rest assured that but i don't want it based off everything I do..

I was thinking about something that can search google & yahoo, locate all the potential end users (current owners of long-tail keyword domains), check the whois information, and prepare the emails (scheduler or something) to be sent right away -- all at the same time!

Yes I have that featured being worked on and like I stated it, will take public idealism to make a possibility. Keep the ideas flowing. They will be taken into account and all feedback is welcome.

Thanks!

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"I Love You....Man, I am drinking busch and eating this beef jerky and it keeps giving me the burpies."

What else was you on last night lmao. Make any drunk reggs?

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What else was you on last night lmao. Make any drunk reggs?

Almost, but I fell asleep. I woke up this morning and saw that I was at the process order. I was going to reg the drunk domainer dot com but glad I didn't, need to uphold some class.. HAH!

More inputs are welcome btw!

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay.. click' fasten my seatbelt.... Count me in Patty... :yo:

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Count me in too :)
I was expecting to see gold but I saw silver, nice Albert! I am sending emails to eveyone, if you can just give me your contact info and such. When I come out with the trial run, I'll notify you and we'll try this out.

I am super excited and I thank everyone for their support. This is going to b a great project and I look forward to seeing how others would respond.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was expecting to see gold but I saw silver, nice Albert! I am sending emails to eveyone, if you can just give me your contact info and such. When I come out with the trial run, I'll notify you and we'll try this out.

I am super excited and I thank everyone for their support. This is going to b a great project and I look forward to seeing how others would respond.
You can say i sort of got this for free :).
email: alberttai1personal[at]gmail.com
:)

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like ideas and seeing them come to fruition. This is how technology evolves and look how we've all benefited from it!

Count me in, buddy. Yeah, anything free is good especially if is has a good cause. :)

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hey thank you for the continue support, I think I'll leave slots open for ten more people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators