• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

i need a broker with a magic wand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,142
Reaction score
18
I need a domain broker to help me move my portfolio of .INFO, .BIZ, .US, .TV and IDN domain names.

Broker needs to have a magic wand, and be able to turn these above extensions into the .COM analogue.

Here's how it works: I submit my domains to you, and you wave your magic wand over them, and they return to me as .COMs.

For example, I give you SEX.CC --and you return SEX.COM to me.

Your magic wand also needs to be able to shorten names for me.

For example, if I send you SEX-FUN-SILLY-FOOLS-WHO-EXPECT-BROKER-MAGIC.COM and I ask you to shorten it, your magic wand needs to be able to chop off the last part and simply return SEX.COM to me.

One more thing, getting my domains morphed and shortened tends to excite me. Feel free to slap me if I get too giddy.

;)
 
:evil: That was one of the funniest requests for a broker I have seen yet, But this is going to cost you millions... if you give me 50M, I will do it for a large portion of your portfolio

***No Guarantee Of Success Is Claimed***

:rolleyes:
 
Mr. Deleted said:
:evil: That was one of the funniest requests for a broker I have seen yet, But this is going to cost you millions... if you give me 50M, I will do it for a large portion of your portfolio

***No Guarantee Of Success Is Claimed***

:rolleyes:

I don't find it funny, I just find it arrogant and a waste of space (I'm sure that this thread doesn't adhere to the sub-forum's specifications and should be removed as well). 8-)
 
I'm no Harry Potter but consider it done for $1 billion. PM me if interested.
 
Send me loans.info and I'll send you great-payday-today-us-loans.com, if you want :-)

- Rob
 
:laugh:
Leading Names said:
Send me loans.info and I'll send you great-payday-today-us-loans.com, if you want :-)

- Rob

Good answer. :-D
 
moved to a better place.
 
DaddyHalbucks said:
I need a domain broker to help me move my portfolio of .INFO, .BIZ, .US, .TV and IDN domain names.

:cheesy: bucks must be hallucinating again
 
I'm glad I don't own just .com's .

I heard Verisign is going to quit and take all of the .com's home with him.

He said the rest of the players don't play nice.

:-D
 
:santa: is coming to town..............
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom