• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I picked up qchq.com what do you think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.....

I just picked up qchq.com, now that qc could stand for many things me thinks. The hq would stand for headquarters, nice and short what your thoughts on this one.
 
Q.C. Queen's Counsel (UK)

Also

(kū`sē´)
n. 1. Quality control.

Also perhaps Quebec City? You could make it a fan club site of the Queen City Kids, or go with Queen City and make it a gay site... seriously though, it's not worth much just as name. Maybe $20 because of it's shortness but I would bet on reg fee simply because it's so hard to use this name for anything.
 
I think this domain has much of value simply because of the letters and their sequence in the domain. It's not very easy to pronounce and remember. Also there aren't many concepts you can use to build a site on this name.
 
I will give developing it a try, hopefully I'll come up with some thing good to put there. Tim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom