• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I really wish that cheque was made out to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that is nuts... I am so happy when I get my $100 bucks I can;t imagine getting that kind of cash in one shot...

- starts developing sites madly -

:-)
 
It would take me a good years hard craft to get even close !
 
ahhhhhhhh....adsense checks, google is really changing peoples lives..cheers to them.
 
I get so frustrated reading these stories, what about MEEEEE. heh.
 
Definitely an inspiring story to some of us!
 
Is Marcus from plentyoffish the highest adsense earner?
 
That interview with Markus Frind is really great...
 
Is Marcus from plentyoffish the highest adsense earner?

He is the highest Adsense earner in Canada. I am not sure about the rest of the world. I am sure that he is up there though. Well I would think so earing over $450,000 a month.
 
I think.. I don't even deserve looking at those cheques lol..

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom