• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I Resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthernTn and Scorpio did a very good job. As a former Mod myself I can appreciate that it's a difficult situation for the volunteer Mod to work hard many hrs a day but at the same time see other Mods getting paid a salary for doing the same thing, possibly even putting in less hours. I may be wrong but that would seem to be too much of an issue for it to work (That may not even be the reason he and Scorpio resigned anyway).
 
My thanks Jermaine for everything you have done. You've been an excellent mod and I hope you will continue to participate.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Thanks alot for the replies.. It's appreciated!!
 
Sorry to hear of your resignation Southern, but the grass tends to be greener on the other side of the mountain... (Where all of the cow $hit is cleared).
 
Sorry to hear of your resignation Southern, but the grass tends to be greener on the other side of the mountain... (Where all of the cow $hit is cleared).


I think im starting to see it! lol .. but yea, thanks for the reply :peace:
 
Its a shame to see you go. There have been some hard changes on this forum in the last few weeks.
 
Actually the mods are paid. There was volunteer moderators but Adam had made the decision to let go his volunteer mods and to appoint 3 paid moderators. As far as I know...there are no longer any volunteer staff here. Now with 2 mods resigning he is very much understaffed and imho was already with only 3 moderators.
 
hmmm.

So, 2 previous Mods have repsonded with conflicting answers.

So which is it?
 
I can clear this up quite a bit, Admin positions are paid and at this point mod positions are volunteer.

Many wanted the admin positions and resigned when they were not given them.

-=DCG=-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom