• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I think this is real...lol, they hypnotize these people into doing some crazy stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
8,934
Reaction score
245
Hypnotized Chair Lovers

I think this is the real thing..scary..I wonder if we could hypnotize people to sell their generic .coms domains really cheap? The women really seem to be getting crazy in this one! :evil:


Chris
 
LOL, I hope your joking on how you think that is real :ok:
 
I wonder how much they were paid?
 
that could totally be real. I was in to hypnotism a few years back and this looks real to me. HOWEVER, it is VERY unethical and you would definatly never be able to pass this through an academic ethics committee..
 
This could be true if people were already hypnotized.

Mind is very powerful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom