• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I think this is the best ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
2,375
Reaction score
6
I dont know about you guys but i think the platinum lounge is the best hang out for advice its the first place i visit when i log on,or is it just me ?
 
I always and only visit "today's post".
 
yeah i totally agree about platinum lounge, lots of useful answers and tips whenever you need
 
yea it is..but exlusive club is also pretty good and is more secure than platinum
 
Some good stuff pops up here, although I don't know whats in the exclusive lounge.
 
I have no preference...just click on "unread posts" to view new posts fullstop
 
Platinum lounge is better than Exclusive :becky:

When I will be Exclusive maybe I will change my mind...:greensigh:
 
Platinum Lounge is way cooler :greencool:
 
There's not much in the Exclusive section as a whole. It's all pretty dry.
I hang with the newbs in the gold cafe and talk trash!
 
LOL, yeah trash talk is the best!
 
I agree. Its probably because people arent trying to sell anything in this board (usually)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom