• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

[I WANT] MySpace Account with 10k+ friends! $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFaceBoy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
843
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

If you have a MySpace account with 10,000+ friends for sale, send me a PM with your price included.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kyle
 
I did a little research and just an FYI; most people selling myspace accounts just used myspace bots..


These bots are like $2-5 to buy and can add 500 friends per day.

-Dan.
 
prose said:
I did a little research and just an FYI; most people selling myspace accounts just used myspace bots..


These bots are like $2-5 to buy and can add 500 friends per day.

-Dan.


They say that.. I have a myspace bot and it adds them off and on. And sometimes it doesnt even work
 
I have one and it works fine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom