• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale I will buy your 9/26 .MOBI domains - do not drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremypad

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Do NOT drop your domain name.

IM me with your list of 9/26/06 registered .MOBI domain names.

I will pay immediately via PAYPAL on names I choose.

Do not drop before you come to me.

9/26/06 - ONLY!

Jeremy Padawer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom