• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ia DNSnap.com still going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveb1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Hi all

I puchased the DNSnap software from http://www.dnsnap.com/dnsnap.html 2 days ago, and haven't heard anything since. I've emailed various addresses asking for the software download page and registration code but I've not heard back at all. Even their "holdiong" company Zoolf Software doesn't reply.

Does anyone know if they are still going, or have an email address that works for them? If I don't hear from them soon, I'm going to have to speak to my credit card company and get the money back.

Alternatively, does anyone know of any software that does the same job? I want something that monitors a list of domains, and then automatically registers them when they're available.

Cheers

Dave
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom