Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

closed iBlog.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mid xxx, maybe higher if you're lucky.

cjj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think in the right hands could be as much as $10,000+ as it has the 'i' for internet and the meaning "I Blog (do you?)"

gopalam

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Minimum $4000

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$1200. Why dont you develop it and offer free blogs?

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...iProfi.com (sold last week at afternic for $ 8,800)

....iBlog.com $ 10,000

good luck with it.

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not to go off on a tangent, but what the heck is an iProfi or Profi for that matter? I've never heard of one. I've at least heard of blogs, so I would imagine that iBlog.com has to be worth a lot, LOT more than iProfi.com

....although a lot of sales are bogus or are really for sets of names and so forth so I wouldn't assume someone really got $8,800 for iProfi.com -- unless it's some fancy term of great value I somehow missed I'd find that number very hard to believe.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very good domain for blog, iBlog better than eBlog I think. mid x,xxx to low xx,xxx at least.

MyPCGuy

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree - iblog.com could definately be worth a lot of mine - web blogging is one of the hottest things going right now - and iblog.com - iblog, do you? would be perfect!
Good luck on it - I'd link to it!

J

insanity

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very Very nice! $xxxx - $xx,xxx

iProfi.com sold for $8,800 ... thats just stupid, i cant see how that name is worth that much

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MyPCGuy said:
iblog, do you? would be perfect!

Agreed, very good slogan d:) , it will increase the value of iBlog.com for sure.

monkey

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very nice! ----> $xx,xxx

monkey.iblog.com
xxxxxx.iblog.com

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't posted in the appraisal section for awhile, but I thought I'd drop in for this one.

It's definitely a good dot com name. I don't think it's a heavy type-in traffic name, so marketing ($$$$) of this name would be key to get decent traffic #'s.

As far as the "i" goes in this name, to me it doesn't mean "internet"... It literally means "I" as in ....I Blog! (and have a damn good time doing it)

The price...could be worth $10K to someone, and to resellers...$xx.xx (lol)

Best of luck with this domain. My suggestion would be to start a "viral" free blog service. Viral activity tends to drive traffic up, which in turn allows you to sell your domain for more $$$ (D + T=$$$$$)

shenghong

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I love it...
It is a very good domain.
"i" is more digital than "e"...
Good Luck...^^

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namedropper said:
Not to go off on a tangent, but what the heck is an iProfi or Profi for that matter? I've never heard of one. I've at least heard of blogs, so I would imagine that iBlog.com has to be worth a lot, LOT more than iProfi.com

....although a lot of sales are bogus or are really for sets of names and so forth so I wouldn't assume someone really got $8,800 for iProfi.com -- unless it's some fancy term of great value I somehow missed I'd find that number very hard to believe.

'namepropper'

you are so totally wrong on this :

1) get your facts STRAIGHT !!

2)SALE IS AND WAS NOT BOGUS !!!
(i personally have sold it over afternic and the transaction is completed !!)

3) hard to believe is only ignorance on your part !!

4)iProfi.com - profi is a very common short version ( in europe) of a professional person (which we can obviously not consider all people here on this board)

5)profi has over 4 million google results !!

best regards,
wolfis.com

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You don't have to be obnoxious about it. I said I'd never heard of Profi so couldn't understand how it would be worth much of anything. You say it's a common term in Europe. Fine. That explains that. How was I supposed to know that a bunch of people abbreviate Professional as "Profi" (I mean, it doesn't even make sense with the "i" where it is, but then Blog doesn't really make much sense either as far as abbreviations go). All I said was it *sounded* bogus but that it *might* be a term I never heard of. You could have just explained it instead of acting like a total drama queen.

Blog is a much more common word, so iBlog.com would be worth more that iProfi.com. Wolfi had a sale for $8,800 for iProfi.com. That makes iBlog.com worth at least $25,000, if not much more.

Thanks wolfi for providing a real world comparison point on name values and also a good lesson in how not to act professionally on a messageboard.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if someone is obnoxious than it you , since you are one of these ignorant people who suspect everything to be bogus that they don't understand , one of those who don't like to be corrected and ONLY name they one are any good...

just wondering what eJerk.com would go for...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom