• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

CircleID News ICANN Expands Second-Level IDN Rules With Javanese and Canadian Aboriginal Scripts

C

CircleID

Guest
ICANN added second-level internationalized domain name rules for Javanese and Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics and updated seven existing rules, expanding reference material registries can use to define valid labels and variants.

Continue reading...
 

Similar threads

I
Replies
0
Views
179
ICANN Content
I
I
Replies
0
Views
183
ICANN Content
I
I
Replies
0
Views
145
ICANN Content
I
Back
Top Bottom