• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

ICANN Vancouver 28th Nov - 4th Dec 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could go. I'd be the guy out front with the picket sign protesting ICANNts fees (and planned increases) for nothing-nada-zippo in return.

Sign would say "No taxation without representation".

While you're there Freddy, would you mind asking them why they let all these crooked registrars get away with all the crap?
 
I am registered to go but decided not to attend.

I know that John Berryhill and Richard Lau will be there.
 
I wont be able to attend, but if anyone wants to go have coffee or something just shoot me a PM...

Looks like you will experience the winter weather that has made Vancouver famous :cheesy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom