• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites iCells.com on eBay! $250. Start! No Reserve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad name.

Sometimes I see people selling domains on eBay with a starting bid of $10,000+ for garbage names. The listing fees must be huge. I don't understand how people can throw away money like that.

$250.00 on the other hand seels quite reasonable. Does the site get any traffic? I like the parked page and that globe. Who do you park with?
 
demo said:
Not a bad name.

Thanks. I think so too. It has endless possibilities!?!

Sometimes I see people selling domains on eBay with a starting bid of $10,000+ for garbage names. The listing fees must be huge. I don't understand how people can throw away money like that.?

Simple listing fees are almost nothing! It's when you add a "reserve price" and/or a "buy it now price" that the fees skyrocket! ($10,000.? More like $10,000,000. or $25,000,000.! LOL)

$250.00 on the other hand seels quite reasonable. Does the site get any traffic? I like the parked page and that globe. Who do you park with?

Was at Fabulous; now at "generic" parking at Moniker!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom