• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

IDN Help PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
These are a few IDN names Ive registered a while back. My problem is, I have no idea what they mean anymore, nor do I remember which language they are in. If anyone could help me sort this out, and possibly let me know if any hold value, that would be great!

xn--dlig-qoa.com (dålig.com) German?
xn--nk-3ia8fc.com (çünkü.com) German?

Thanks!
Andrew Shaw
 
Hi Andrew,
Rest assured that is certainly not German but probably a Scandnavian language I can't figure out. Maybe Dnforum members Octobus and Dimva might be willing to clarify whether it is Swedish, Finnish, Icelandic or Norwegian!
Good luck
 
i believe these are:
dålig.com - Svenska
çünkü - turkish
 
I appoligize for putting this in this sub-forum, I didnt even relize their was a sub-forum for IDN discussion.

Thanks for your help so far guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom