• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

IDN on Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

discdrome

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
362
Reaction score
1
Strange question but keep with me.

Lets say I buy a Quality Domain name for £100,000 which earns me £10,000 per year in PPC.
Its much the same as buying a pension annuity. With a pension annuity on death the investment has gone, or in some cases a percentage is passed onto a spouse.

Is an IDN investment classed as an asset, that would be passed on in an estate much the same way as a physical property would be?

I see no reason why not, but I am not a legal person.

Any experience in this area would be apappreciated.

PS. I am not planing on dying any time soon :-) just interested in the legalities and strength of IDN as a long term investment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom