• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

IE7 - Joke's on Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool
i hope if the owner is making money that way
 
Well I doubt it. The link linking FF is just a plain http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/, meaning no ref. They could be tracking it anyway, but I really just think this is either a joke or someone that dislikes Microsoft
 
I chose to make money with ie6.com. I'm a capitalist.
 
Already Senn it quite a while ago
 
Not making money but I am sure it makes him/her feel very well :-)
 
LMAO - super! So much for the IE7 acolytes :-D
 
PR5 impressive.. could be fishing for eyeballs and pull a $XX,XXX (easy for MSFT) confidential buyout offer from the Redmond (legal) boys and girls...

:) Rob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom