• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers iew.com , domain goes back to 1996, first time on market

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrsteven

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
Considering offers on the premium lettered iew.com. It has never been on the market before. PM me your offers. Don't make any low offers that would waste both of our time, as I won't respond to them. The domain goes back to 1996, so it is over 10 years old!

Highest offer received so far: $6,200
I plan to sell to the highest offer received by Friday night, 10pm US Eastern time, May 19th.
I reserve the right to not sell the name should my personal circumstances change, but I seriously plan on selling this name to the highest offer by that time.

This is not an auction, and if you wish to make a private offer by PM and do not want me to post the value, I won't, and I will just change the 'highest offer' listed here to 'considering offers over (the previously listed high offer before the private offer)'.
 
Accepting offers until Friday and it WILL SELL to the highest offer received by 10pm US Eastern time on May 19th. Make your high offer now to save yourself from snipers! Minimum offer at least 100 above previous high please.
 
High offer is $5,500 so far. I will sell to the high offer friday night as posted above.
 
High offer is now $6,000 USD. Get your offers in fast! Just about 1 hour left.

High offer is now $6,200. About 30 minutes left.

Sold to highest offer. Sale over.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom