• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

If you have itchy fingers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnJohnn is verified member.

Level 12
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
15,994
Reaction score
1,426
Type your comments here and not in the sales threads!!!!!

I can't still believe why many old/established members are still making comments in sales threads.

It does not make you look or sound INTELLIGENT!

Do you mind tell me why are you still have itchy fingers????
 
Johnn, there may be more to the posting in sales threads than meets the eye.
I'm not naming names, but some members comment negatively about a domain in a thread.
Then PM the seller and try to get a lower buying price.
 
Johnn, there may be more to the posting in sales threads than meets the eye.
I'm not naming names, but some members comment negatively about a domain in a thread.
Then PM the seller and try to get a lower buying price.

DING DING DING! :lol:
 
Could someone post some links to examples of threads you are referring to? Usually when I see comments in a sales thread it's because the seller is trying to be deceptive in some way.
 
I reported bad posts and they were removed.

Example:
Was this name sold $x,xxx recently from NP? Did you buy it from xxxx?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom